Do You Need a PEO?
Serving as a Co-Employer
When you choose Charlotte Payroll as your PEO, two things happen:
- For tax purposes, we become the employer of record. This allows us to file your taxes, handle your payroll, and more. We essentially become your co-employer.
- You have the newly freed time needed to secure new clients, meet deadlines, and run your business.
What Does a PEO Do?
Rather than rely on your small staff in order to get multiple things done each day, a PEO allows takes on a number of tasks so that your workers can focus on their main jobs. A PEO can:
- Handle your payroll and associated taxes
- Work on administering benefits for your employees
- Act as your human resources department
- Make sure that you’re in compliance with all regulations
- Help mitigate risks and ensure safety
- Meet your workplace technology needs
- Create programs for training and further employee development
How Much Does It Cost?
Ensuring That All Regulations Are Met
Are You Ready for a PEO?
If you think that your business needs a PEO, or Professional Employer Organization, then contact us today. We can oversee all of the required tasks that make running a business more of a headache than anything else, giving you the time that you need to ensure that your company is a success.
Ready to secure a PEO? Contact us today.
Get A Quote
"*" indicates required fields